Ginger Apple Cider With Pomegranate Juice
- Servings: 16-20
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
|Â½ gal||Apple Cider, sparkling or flat|
|Â½ gal||(or 1 Liter Bottle) of Ginger Ale|
|1 qt||Pomegranate Juice|
|Pomegranate Arils, seeds|
|Candied Ginger, diced|
|Additional Pomegranate Juice To Make Ice Cubes|
Be sure all liquids are very cold before preparing.
For non-alcoholic beverage:
1. In a large pitcher add the cider, ginger ale and pomegranate juice. Keep refrigerated.
2. Serve in a cocktail glass, wine glass or serve in a tall glass over ice (regular or made from pomegranate juice).
3. Optional garnish with a wedge of lime.
For a cocktail: Add 1 quart of vodka to the above
For a punch:
1. The night before, make ice cubes from an additional bottle of pomegranate juice
2. In a punch bowl, add 1 cup of diced candied ginger, apple wedges, the seeds of a fresh pomegranate and lime rings or wedges from 3 limes.
3. Add the cider, ginger ale, pomegranate juice and pomegranate ice cubes.
4. Optional: add 1 quart of vodka