Submitted by: bjpalmco1 | Source: Christmas Memories of a Favorite Character
- Servings: 20 ounces
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
|20 oz||(frosted) Mug|
|2- 3 cups||Crushed Ice|
|1||Shot of Creme De Menthe|
|1||Shot of Peppermint Schnapps|
|1||Shot of Mentholmint Schnapps|
|¾ cup||Blue Raspberry Soda or Drink|
|Blue Food Coloring|
|Mini Led Flashlight|
1. In a frosted mug add 2 cups of crushed ice
(to frost mug put in freezer for at least 2 hours)
2. Add a shot of creme de menthe
3. Add a shot of peppermint schnapps
4. Add a shot of methlomint schnapps
5. Pour in the blue raspberry soda or drink
6. Add one drop of blue food coloring and lightly stir just the top of drink
7. On top of the drink add whipped topping to make it appear as snow
8. Use blue sprinkles to add to the Jack Frost theme for effect.
9. Place a flashlight behind the drink to make it sparkle and glow!
I used a led flashlight behind the drink.